1 package Devil’s Food cake mix
1 small package of chocolate instant pudding
4 large eggs
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of water
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
Flour for Bundt pan
1. Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) with electric mixer for 1 minute. Decrease speed to medium and beat for 2 to 3 minutes- will look thick.
2. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Grease and Flour Bundt pan. Add mixture to Bundt pan.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Cool pan with cake in on wire rack for 20 minutes.
6. Run knife around inside of pan, invert onto rack and cool completely.
7. Dust with powdered sugar.
1. serve with vanilla ice cream
2. microwave day or two day slices for 15 seconds