Cosmetic Acupuncture- The natural way to reduce wrinkles!
Cosmetic acupuncture is also known as acupuncture facial rejuvenation. It’s the use of traditional acupuncture to slow the signs of aging in your face, tune up your skin, and to bring back that youthful glow to your cheeks. Cosmetic Acupuncture is a great alternative to or support of Botox or surgery.
Top Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture at Clayton Chiropractic Center
- No chemicals or surgery
- No scarring, puffiness, or redness
- It promotes overall health supporting skin tone and brightness of eyes and skin.
- It increases your circulation to your face which prevents fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin tone.
- It stimulates muscls in your face and neck to send collagen and elastin which may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Most patients look younger and refreshed after just one treatment and get longer term results with multiple treatments.
- Safe to do along with most medical treatments
What is a treatment like?
Acupuncture is performed by a trained and certified chiropractor using sterile hair-thin needles. While there will be some needles inserted into the face, many will be applied to the body to balance the Qi (the body’s energy) and promote all around health and wellness. Once the needles are placed, the patient relaxes for 20 minutes before the needles are removed. Needles may be applied to:
- The face and head
- Hands and arms
- Feet and ankles
- Around the navel
The practitioner will return to the room to remove the needles. After the needles are removed, the microcurrent facial massage begins. *This device will not be used on pregnant patients or those who have a pacemaker.
- The gentle impulses that are applied to acupuncture points located on the face can reinforce the benefits of the needles promoting well-being and relaxation.
- Microcurrent impulses stimulate and relax many facial muscle groups for improved smoother tighter looking skin.
- It can stimulate the body’s own resources for collagen and elastin.
Epionce– Epionce Priming Oil and Firming Mask are then applied to the face and neck. Epionce is an evidence-based professional product line sold exclusively through physicians and other licensed skin care professionals to ensure you receive a comprehensive and effective skin care program specific to your needs. (Epionce promo code for free shipping: 20181214)
Cosmetic Acupuncture in the news:
Great article about cosmetic acupuncture. “This treatment is non-invasive and painless, which can set it apart from injections. However, a large difference is how this treatment continues to work on improving elasticity of the skin after the needles have been removed.”
More from Vogue
Dr. Rachel has studied under Shellie Goldstein, L. Ac. of Hamptons Cosmetic Acupuncture And Wellness Center and Avazzia