We are open and accepting new and established patients for acute and maintenance care. Below is a description of the additional safety precautions Clayton Chiropractic Center is taking.
- Both patients and staff are wearing masks.
- Extra cleaning precautions are being used between each patient and as always, patients are treated in private rooms.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are available around the office for everyone to use.
- We are screening patients’ temperature upon arrival and limiting the number of people in our waiting room.
- There is plexiglass at our checkout counters.
- Patients can schedule and pay online to reduce contact.
- If you have traveled to a hot-spot or been exposed to anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms or has tested positive, we will not be able to treat you.
Appointments may be scheduled online or by calling our office at (314)-802-7195. Additionally, you may send your questions and concerns to info@ClaytonChiropracticSTL.com.
We are an essential service and our office will remain open during lockdowns:
Monday both doctors 9:30-6
Tuesday Dr. Rachel 9:30-12:30, Dr. Jessica 2-6
Wednesday both doctors 9:30-6
Thursday Dr. Jessica 9:30-6
Friday both doctors 9:30-12:30, Dr. Jessica 2-5