How to Make Roasted Asparagus
Roasting asparagus is one of the easiest vegetables sides I make. Even my daughter loves roasted asparagus.
other seasonings or topping like parmesan cheese (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line cookie sheet with aluminium foil.
2) Cut the hard stems off the asparagus and discard so the rest of the asparagus are all an even consistency and length, probably 1-2 inches
3) Place the asparagus in a gallon size ziploc bag with 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and any other seasonings you like. Mix it up.
4) Make a single layer of asparagus on the foiled cookie sheet.
5) Put in oven for 12-15 minutes. They should be slightly crispy on the outside and cooked through the inside.